A Detailed Article on the best HR Training in Chandigarh and the HR Institute for providing Practical HR Course with International Certification in Chandigarh
Hi and Welcome back to Learn HR Blog. In this article, we will be getting to know the top institute for providing Practical oriented HR training in Chandigarh for Working Professionals, HR Freshers, MBA Graduates, and HR Aspirants looking to build or start a career in the field of Human Resource (HRM- Human Resource Management). The HR Course which we are going to recommend is Highly Advanced and providing valid International HR Certification to the students which are globally accepted and valid across in more than 210 Countries.
We have received a lot of questions from our Learn HR Blog readers asking about different questions and queries to help them identify the best hr training course and institute available. So let’s answer each one of the Questions.
How and where to Find the Best Center for HR Training in Chandigarh?
Having Big Corporate Companies such as Infosys, Tech Mahindra, TCS etc, Chandigarh, Punjab is one of the most fastest-growing cities in India. Before we introduce the top HR Training in Chandigarh, you need to know that getting a job in the HR Department is quite easy and will be based on the knowledge you possess in the field of Human Resource Management and the value of the HR Certification you possess. All HR Professionals, HR Freshers, MBA HR Graduates, and HR Job seekers need to first know that the knowledge what I meant here is not the theoretical or the bookish HR Knowledge that you have but the core HR Practical knowledge that you need to possess which all Corporate and Big Companies are looking for. Taking a bit more in detail you need to possess the same practical knowledge of highly experienced working HR Professionals on how to operate the core functions of HR such as Recruitment, Payroll, Statutory Compliances, Dealing with Labour Laws, Onboarding Procedure, Exit Formalities, Performance Management System or Performance Appraisal System, Training and Development or Learning and Development etc. Also in Big Companies, as the employee strength is huge all these HR Functions or Modules cannot be done manually and these Companies use different HR Softwares for different functions such as ATS Sofware, HR Screening Software, Payroll Software, Onboarding and File Management Software, Time, Leave and Attendance Management System Software, HRIS (Human Resource Information System) or HRMS (Human Resource Management System), HR Analytics and HR Dashboarding Software etc. So all a candidate for a good HR Position while attending the interview you need to possess good hand-on knowledge with these kinds of HR Softwares as well. So while selecting a good HR Training Course or Program you need to make sure that all HR Modules are covered practically as well as all HR Softwares are covered in depth.
Which all Softwares are to be Covered in a good HR Course?
All Corporate Level HR Softwares, if covered in an HR Course will be highly beneficial for you while attending interviews for an HR Job or once you start working in a good HR Position. Companies always like to have employees who have good knowledge over the domain in which they are working and if you are a quick learner, especially in the Management Side. The major Softwares you need to get trained on in HR are ATS for Recruitment, Screening for Recruitment, Payroll Software for Payroll Management, HRIS or HRMS for dealing with complete Human Resource Management Functions, Onboarding, and File Management System Software to keep a track of all the files and documents of employees in Cloud server and maintaining them, HR Analytics and HR Dashboarding Software for Management level Reporting, Time, Leave and Attendance Management Sofware integrated with HRIS to easily HR Works, Performance Management System, etc. Having the above-mentioned softwares integrated into the HR Training Course will definitely help to kickstart your career in HR.
Highly Recommended Practical HR Training Course for Everyone from Chandigarh and Why?
The highly recommended HR Training program by Learn HR Blog is International HR Academy (www.internationalhracademy.com), an Advanced HR Training Institute covering all HR Modules and topics practically with the integration of all Corporate HR Software. This program is highly beneficial for all working HR Professionals looking to get a better job in Human Resource, for Freshers, for MBA HR Graduates, and for HR Beginners. This is the best short term HR Practical HR Course in Chandigarh for you to attend and become a highly Professional HR Employee. This Program will definitely help you to gain enough and more knowledge to crack any HR interview and get a job.
The major highlights of the IHRA HR Training Program are listed below
- 100% Job Oriented HR Training Program
- Fully Practical HR Training with training on Live Company Specific HR Documents
- All Core HR Softwares Covered Live
- Faculty-Led Online training
- Students trained directly on all the HR Softwares and also provided with Login Credentials to work on the HR Softwares along with the Instructor
- Trainers are 15+ years experienced Working HR Professionals
- 100% + Job Support
- Provide Interview Training on how to crack HR Interviews along with Mock Interview Sessions
- Highly valid International Human Resource Certification recognized in 210+ nations.
- International Resume Writing (CV Building), Professional HR LinkedIn Profile Making, Monster Profile and Naukri Profile Building
- Lifetime IHRA Members Area Access (Limited Offer)
- Lifetime IHRA Mobile App Access
HR Modules Covered in the Practical HR Generalist Training
- Recruitment and Selection
- Time and Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Performance Management System
- Training and Development in HR
- Disciplinary Action
- Labour Laws
- HRIS/ HRMS Management
- Onboarding and Induction Process
- Offboarding, Exit Process, and Full and Final Settlement
- HR Analytics and Dashboard
- Interview Training for Cracking Interviews
- Advanced Excel and MS Word for HR
Corporate HR Softwares covered in the Course
1. Applicant Tracking System to run the recruitment process easily and productively (Live on Software Training)
2. HR Screening Sofware for Screening candidate applications for recruitment (Live on Software Training)
3. Payroll Sofware (Live on Software Training)
4. HR Analytics and Dashboarding Software(Live on Software Training)
5. Onboarding, and Employee File Management Software (Live on Software Training)
6. Complete Human Resource Management System Software with ESS (Live on Software Training)
7. HR Automation Softwares with API Integrations and HR Hacks (Live on Software Training)
8. SAP HCM Software Training (Self Learning Practical Module) with SAP HR Certification (Free (Limited Offer)
HR Certifications included with the Programme
After the course, there will be an online Exam conducted by IHRA based on ISO Standards under Educational Guidelines for certifying the students who have completed the training program. Each trainee will be awarded the following HR certifications which are Internationally accredited across the globe.
1. Skilled Diploma in Human Resource Management
2. Certified Payroll Professional
3. Certified HR Analytics Professional
4.Certified SAP HCM Professional (Limited Offer)
5. Certified Professional in Talent Acquisition (Recruitment)
6. Certified Performance Appraisal Professional
Complete HR Generalist Training and SAP HR Course included with IHRA HR Training Program
The Advanced Skilled Diploma HR Course provided by International HR Academy covers all HR Generalist Modules and all Softwares. It also covers advanced softwares and modules such as HR Analytics Training, SAP HCM Training as well. The major highlight is that it is completely Live and Practical. Therefore this will be the only training course in HRM you will ever need to attend to get complete knowledge on HR and to kickstart your HR Profile. They also provide Interview Training on how to crack Interviews to get good hr jobs once the student has successfully completed the program.
Therefore LEARN HR BLOG highly recommends all MBA HR Graduates, HR Aspirants, and Working HR Professionals in Chandigarh to join IHRA Skilled Diploma in Human Resource Course. Many students from various parts of Chandigarh, Punjab such as Mani Majra, Daria, Mauli Jagran, Behlana etc have already attended the training program and got certified. To get all the details regarding the program you can visit their Official Website www.internationalhracademy.com and get all the information from their website. Their support is also very good and will give proper career guidance as well.
I hope this article was very helpful for all HR professionals from Chandigarh, In case of any questions regarding this blog article or any other HR-related queries you can get to us by emailing to email@example.com
Till we come up with another article take care and Bye.
-Learn HR Blog