A detailed Guide on the Best HR Courses in Ahmedabad, providing Advanced Practical HR Training with International HR Certification for Working HR Professionals, Freshers, MBA HR Graduates and all HR Aspirants from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Hi all, welcome back to yet another blog article of Learn HR Blog. As per the request received from many Human Resource Management Professionals who are working and who are seeking to find a good HR Job in Ahmedabad, have asked us about the top HR Course available and from which HR training Institute they have to undergo the training in Ahmedabad so as to get the practical core HR Knowledge and a good valid HR Certification so as to build their HR career and boost their profile as an HR Professional.
So in this article, I will be discussing one of the best HRM Courses which is highly advanced and Practical oriented training covering all HR Softwares and provides International HR Certification which is valid across in more than 210 countries. This program can be attended not only from Ahmedabad but can be attended from anywhere in India.
IHRA, India’s Top HR Course providing Institute with complete Practical HR Training and International HR Certification for HR Professionals in Ahmedabad
International Human Resource Academy (www.internationalhracademy.com) commonly called IHRA is India’s Top HR Training Institute in India which provides core HR Practical Training for HR Professionals. This program is highly suited for all level HR Professionals from Freshers, HR Job Seekers, MBA HR passed out students seeking to find a good job in HR. As you all might be looking to improve your skills in the field of Human Resources, you should be well aware that theoretical knowledge won’t do any help to you to successfully build your career in HR. You have to have practical hands-on knowledge on all HR Functions such as Recruitment, Payroll, Statutory Compliances, Training and Development, HR Analytics, Attendance Management, how to deal with Labour Laws and all other HR Generalist or HR Operations function just like the experienced HR Employees currently working in Corporates. This is very essential for you to compete with these guys in order to get a good job in a very good organization. Next, I am going to tell you how to apply for hr jobs in Ahmedabad and how to crack interviews easily in order to get an Offer from any Company.
How to Crack an Interview to get an HR Job in Ahmedabad and how IHRA’s HR Training Course Helps You
As I mentioned in the above paragraph, you have to understand that you have to have core HR Practical knowledge in order to get an HR job. In Ahmedabad, you might have seen various HR Job Openings such as HR Manager Jobs, HR Executive Jobs, HR and Admin Jobs, etc. For all these opening to apply and crack interviews, you will definitely need to prove your caliber. Even if you are a Working HR Professional also, the problem is that you might not have gained enough knowledge and confidence to attend the interview. This will happen due to various reasons such as the Company where you are currently working might be small where you will not be getting a chance to do and learn Core HR Operations or might be your HR Superior will not be wishing to teach you to think you might get on top of him etc. This happens even in Medium and Large Scale Businesses as well. But for building your HR Career you have to somehow gain good knowledge for that you have to undergo an Advanced Practical HR Training Course where you will learn all Modules and of HRM practically. This is where IHRA’s Skilled Diploma in Human Resource Management Course will really be a game-changer course for you.
Highlights of IHRA’s Advanced Skilled Diploma Practical HR Training Course and its Benefits
The Advanced HR Training Program provided by IHRA covers all HR Modules which are listed below. This Program also covers all Corporate HR Softwares practically as well. HR Softwares are used in Companies where employee strength is more and HR work cannot be done manually. Therefore almost all functions in bigger Companies are automated with the help of different HR Sofware. As a Job Applicant in bigger Companies, you have to have good knowledge of using these Softwares as well. All these HR Manamege Softwares (also listed below) are also covered in this Course.
Modules Covered in the HR Training Course
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, and Manpower Planning
- Attendance Management (Time and Leave Management)
- CTC Designing and Payroll Management
- Statutory Compliances including PF, PT, and ESI
- Performance Appraisal System /PMS System
- Training and Development or Learning and Development in HR
- Disciplinary Action and Procedures
- All Labour Laws HR has to Know
- Human Resource Information System Management
- Complete Onboarding and Induction Process
- End to End Offboarding, Exit Process, and Full and Final Settlement Procedures
- HR Analytics and Dashboarding
- Interview Training for Cracking HR Interviews
- Advanced Excel with Functions and Formulas and MS Word for HR
HR Softwares covered with the Training
1. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (Live on Software Training)
2. Screening Sofware for Screening candidates (Live on Software Training)
3. Payroll Sofware for calculating Salary for Employees (Live on Software Training)
4. HR Analytics and Dashboarding Software for Management Level Reports (Live on Software Training)
5. Onboarding, and Employee File and Document Management Software (Live on Software Training)
6. Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Software with ESS (Live on Software Training)
7. HR Automation Softwares with (Live on Software Training)
8. SAP HR Software Training (Self Learning Practical Module) with SAP HCM Certification (Free (Limited Offer))
List of HR Certifications included with the Programme
After successfully completing the HR Program, each student has to attend an online Examination conducted by IHRA complying with the Educational Guidelines set under ISO Standards for certifying all students who have successfully passed the Exam. Each student will be awarded the below-mentioned HR Certifications which are Internationally valid.
1. Advanced Skilled Diploma in Human Resource Management
2. Certified Payroll Professional
3. Certified HR Analytics Professional
4.Certified SAP HR Professional (Limited Offer)
5. Certified Professional in Recruitment
6. Certified Performance Management Professional
Finally, Why all HR Professionals should join IHRA’s Advanced Level Practical HR Courses in Ahmedabad?
Ahmedabad, Gujarat is one of the fastest-growing places in India with very well-established Factories, Textile Industries, and IT Companies and is forecasted as a place where many Corporate Giants are going to build their business. The need for high-quality HR Professionals will always be required by Companies. To become a highly competitive HR Personnel and to get a good job in HR Learn HR Blog recommends you join IHRA’s Advanced Level Skilled Diploma Program which covers all HR Modules practically and also provides in-depth training on all HR Softwares as well. The HR Certification provided by IHRA is Internationally valid in almost 210 countries. This HR Course can be attended by anyone including Working HR Professionals, Freshers, MBA HR Graduates, Under Graduates or HR Beginners who are looking to build a career in Human Resource field.
The Key Features of this HR Programme are listed out for your reference.
- 100% Job Oriented HR Training Program
- Completely Practical HR Course with training on Live HR Documents
- Cover All HR Softwares Live
- Trainer-Led Online training
- Trainers are 15+ years experienced Working HR Professionals
- Students are trained live directly in the HR Softwares. Each student will be issued with Login Details to access the Softwares to learn alongside as the Trainer teaches.
- 100% + Placement Support
- Provide Interview Training and conduct Mock Interview Sessions
- Internationally accredited HR Certification recognized in 210+ nations.
- International CV Building, Professional HR LinkedIn Profile, Monster Profile and Naukri Profile Making
- Lifetime IHRA Members Area Access (Limited Offer)
- Lifetime IHRA Mobile App Access
Therefore, for all who are looking for a Professional HR Course from Ahmedabad, Learn HR Blog highly recommends you to join this HR Course. This is the only training you will ever require to jumpstart your HR career. Students from various parts of Ahmedabad such as Daskroi, Sanand, Bavla, Dholka, Viramgam, Mandal, Dhandhuka, etc have already got certified from IHRA. For more details regarding their HR Course, you can visit IHRA’s Official Website www.internationalhracademy.com.
I hope that this article has been a great help to you. In case of any questions regarding this blog content or any other queries related to HR, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will be soon coming up with a new blog article. Till then take care and Bye.
– Learn HR Blog Team